We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC
See all ads from walshrob
Thank you for your inquiry and thanks for contacting our financial home for your financial solution, we have genuine and verified providers who can facilitate delivery of BG/SBLC quickly and efficiently, as well as experienced bankers, who have worked in the banking sector for a number of years, with full banking experience to take a contract to the finish line, i must congratulate you sir for keeping in touch with us as our team is known for success, we have never experienced failure in this field of delivering bank instrument, this is why our number of clients around the world has increased drastically.
The sad truth about the industry today is that, there are so many bad eggs who have given a bad impression to number of clients around the world, this is the reason why most clients think bank instruments can be issued without any upfront fees or payment, Sadly no bank instrument can be issued without charges being incurred by issuing bank, We have been in this field for 23 years now, we work with top A' rated banks and none of them in history has issued a bank instrument without charges. If bank instruments can be received without charges then every common human, either poor or rich would opt in to purchase or lease any bank instrument, This is the reason and need for a yard stick( Bank Charges) which protects provider and issuing bank respectively. Also this bank charges are the means banks make their profit, as every transaction is done on a secured and safe platform, protecting both parties, BUYER AND SELLER. Again No Top A' rated bank will issue bank instrument without securing bank charges, A lot of clients are not being enlightened by their financial advisors/Brokers and this is the reason why they loose money and will never be able to archive success.
Our procedures are easy and straight forward as we work bank to bank, also charges incurred in the course of delivering bank instrument are being refunded, usually it is being deducted from the commission to be paid for the bank instrument, also before this charges are paid, ISSUING BANK communicates with client RECEIVING BANK via the bank to bank secured mailing system, An RWA is usually sent out to receiving bank officer by the issuing bank officer informing that provider is READY, WILLING and ABLE to deliver bank instrument, upon verification and confirmation of RWA, issuing bank request swift charges/transmission fee for swift window to be initiated and opened immediately..
Find below our procedure to issue bank instruments. We look forward to establishing a long term business relationship with you, we await your swift response and your readiness to proceed. Thanks
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Please inform us
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London
4. Age: 1 year 1 day
5. Selling Fee: 32 + 2 Leasing Fee: 4 + 2
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
7. Payment: MT103
8. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking days after delivery of Swift.
1. Lessor and Lessee execute, sign and initial this Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract to be lodged by both parties for initiation of Swift Transmission.
PLEASE NOTE: We deal bank to bank just to guarantee you that you dealing with a legitimate outfit and wont encounter as sort of loss in the course of this transaction.We operate a 100% financial risk free process, as issuing and receiving bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is countersigned
2. Within one (1) banking day issuing bank officer sends RWA VIA BSMS ( Bank Secure Mailing System } to receiving bank officer as notification to expect SWIFT MT760 delivery to buyers bank cordinates
3. Within three (3) banking days after both parties sign the Agreement, Lessor will issue a Notarised signed and sealed Corporate Refund R